Boo hoo. Labor Day is the official end to summer — though in L.A., we still have sweltering days ahead of us — and nobody’s kicking us out of the Club for wearing white jeans the rest of the year.
Why not take advantage of summer’s last three-day weekend at Westbound. Downtown’s speakeasy-inspired craft cocktail bar closes out summer with specials Friday, September 1 through Sunday, September 3.
- Games of Cornhole on the back patio
- Summer cocktail slushies ($15 each) to beat back the heat like Strawberry Daiquiri, Piña Colada, or a mash-up of the two flavors in Westbound’s “Miami Vice”
- Last weekend to enjoy Coolhaus’ Boozy Milkshakes ($16 each), which includes a Banana Split-inspired drink, a Brandy Alexander, and a spicy mango and cachaça iteration with the “Sweet Days of Summer”
- A DJ spinning beats each night from 9:30 p.m.-1:30 a.m. to keep the party going
- Complimentary, late-night brownies for those staying until 1 a.m.