Foodies may know that Phillip Frankland Lee, Executive Chef and co-owner of Scratch|Bar & Kitchen and The Gadarene Swine, recently announced Scratch Restaurants has partnered with Luke Reyes to open Oh Man! Ramen in late Summer 2016. Beginning Sunday, May 22, they will kick off a ramen pop-up series around town to showcase some of the dishes that will be offered at Oh Man! Ramen.
If you’re like us, you want a sneak preview ahead of everyone else on the block. (Sometimes, we think that’s the main reason we’re food writers!) Starting Sunday, May 22, Frankland Lee and Reyes are kicking off a ramen pop-up series to showcase Oh Man! Ramen’s highlight dishes.
- Vegetable Ramen with roasted squash, braised black kale, charred garlic sauce, sesame $16
- Cucumber & Bartlett Pear Salad with rice wine vinegar, togarashi, puffed quinoa, shallot $9
- Tempura Sprouting Broccoli with charred lemon ponzu $12
- Lettuces with nori sesame ranch, edemame, avocado, tofu $13
- Chicken Miso Ramen with chicken breast, toasted miso, fermented chili oil, chicken chorizo, sprouting broccoli, furikake corn $16
- Beef Filet Mignon Yakitori with galbi vinaigrette, crispy garlic $12
- Octopus Yakitori with kumquat kosho $7
- Chicken Thigh Yakitori with maitake, scallion, dark soy $7
- Tonkotsu Pork Ramen with braised pork belly, confit shoulder, bamboo shoot, green onion, soft egg, shiitakes, bonito flakes $16
- King Crab Dynamite ‘Monsieur’ with brioche, sunny egg $17
- Scallop Sashimi and Shaved Asparagus with avocado, radishes, kumquat kosho and shoyu $16
- Salmon Sashimi with grapes, daikon, peanuts, fish sauce vinaigrette, nori chip $14
- Chilled Spicy Ramen Noodles with P.E.I. mussels, yuba, fermented chili oil, scallion, ginger $16