Kids, there’s a new cocktail hour game in town. The Edmon’s Exec Chef Gabriel Cappelli is launching a menu of affordable eats and craft cocktails to be served every Tuesday through Saturday, 5-7 pm.
Starting today, L.A.’s Old Hollywood vibe dining destination is home to a new Cocktail Hour with small bites ($6-9), $7 cocktails, beer ($5) and wine ($10.) In keeping with the art deco space nestled within the cultural landmark Hollywood Historic Hotel, Cappelli serves up mod twists on classic steakhouse starters and sides, including deviled eggs, fried chicken, savory tartlets, and more.
The glam tribute to the Golden Era is appointed with bold geometric designs, a hand-carved alder wood bar, high coffered ceilings, and chandeliers that bring guests back to the romance of 1920s Hollywood.
Cocktail Hour Eats include:
- · Curry Deviled Eggs ($6) – with garlic chips, and lime togarashi
- · Baby Hot Fried Chicken ($7) – five chicken drumlets with a crunchy spice rub
- · Edmon’s “Poutine” Fries ($6) – house cut fries with onion gravy, goat cheese and parsley
- · Pesto Mushroom Tartlets ($6)
- · Roasted Vegetable Salad ($6) – mixed greens, roasted eggplant, roasted red peppers, crispy parsnips, and carrot vinaigrette
- · Eggplant Sliders ($7) – with tomato fondue and crispy basil
- · Steak Sliders ($9) – with black garlic aioli, lettuce, tomato, and white cheddar cheese
- · Old Fashioned Sour ($7) – Buffalo Trace, Amaro, Montenegro, fresh lemon juice, bitters (or sans sour)
- · Cucumber Daiquiri ($7) – Plantation 3 Star rum, fresh lime juice, cucumbers
- · Ginger Margarita ($7) –Cimarron Blanco tequila, Aperol, fresh lime juice, ginger, bitters (make it spicy + $1)
- · Beer ($5) – choice of Lagunitas IPA, Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Angel City Pilsner, St. Archer White Ale, and Guinness
- · Wine ($10) – choice of Acustic Red (Garnacha/ Cariñena) or Merayo (Godello)
5168 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038